Corpus Callosum maybe defined as:
1. The band of nerve fibers connecting the two hemispheres (the left and the right hemispheres) of the brain (cerebral cortex) and transmits infor
mation from one hemisphere to the other.
2. The large neural structure containing fibers that connect the right and left cerebral hemispheres of the brain
3. A large set of myelinated axons connecting the right and left cerebral hemispheres, functions in information exchange between the two (2) hemispheres.
4. A dense aggregate of neural fibers connecting the two (2) cerebral hemispheres
5. A thick mass of nerves that connects the right and left hemispheres of the neocortex.
6. A large set of axons that connects the two (2) hemispheres of the cerebral cortex
List of books: Corpus,callosum