Array of services refer to the collection of services for an identified population, that is, for aging people such as Meals on Wheels, Adult Day Care, congregate living and meal services for aging persons.
In the psychology context, the term "array of services" refers to a range of interventions, programs, or treatments that are offered to individuals seeking mental health or behavioral health services. This can include a combination of services such as counseling, psychotherapy, medication management, support groups, and case management. The goal is to provide comprehensive care that addresses the needs of the individual.
- A community mental health center that offers counseling, medication management, and case management services for individuals with severe mental illness.
- A private practice that offers individual and group therapy, as well as psychiatric evaluation and medication management.
- A university counseling center that provides individual counseling, couples counseling, and workshops on topics such as stress management and mindfulness.
- A residential treatment center that offers a variety of therapies, including individual, group, and family therapy, as well as experiential therapies such as art therapy and equine therapy.
- A hospital-based outpatient clinic that provides psychiatric evaluation, medication management, and therapy services for individuals with mood disorders.